Registered Nurse (End-of-Life / Palliative Care)
香港老年學學院 - 和富老年學訓練中心
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. From 2016 onwards, the Association has been sponsored by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, to conduct a 3-years project namely "JCECC: End-of-life Care in Residential Care Homes for The Elderly". We are now recruiting dedicated and experienced professionals to join us in this project, so as to improve the quality of End-of-life / Palliative Care for elderly residents in aged homes.
Job Description :
- To conduct training on topics related to End-of-Life / Palliative Care;
- To assist in implementation of designated projects, and to monitor the progress, including evaluation on outcome of related work;
- To deliver outreaching direct "coaching" in service setting to junior nurses / health workers and front line staffs in the provision of End-of-Life care;
- To help prepare and produce training materials and working manuals;
- To liaise with personnel both internally & externally.
- Registered Nurse, with 5 years clinical experience in aged care sector;
- Preferably to have End-of-Life / Palliative Care and training / coaching experience;
- Good communication skill and commitment to team work;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.