Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated on the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by a knowledgeable, caring team and technologically advanced resources.
Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join us.
Ref No : DP-PHA-MP20181003
- Holder of Pharmacy degree awarded by institutions recognized by the Pharmacy & Poisons Board of HK for licensing purpose; or Higher Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology / Pharmaceutical Dispensing awarded by HKIVE / Caritas; or Certificate in Dispensing Studies awarded by VTC with 3 years' on-the-job training in dispensing in a recognized institution
- Previous hospital and drug procurement experience desirable
- Competent in both oral and written English & Cantonese
- Good computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to achieve within a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment
- Expect to perform Shift / On Call duties
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com (Please quote the Ref. No. on the cover).
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.