Time-limited Clerk-in-charge (Accounts Office)
* MPS Point 16-21, $31,685 - $40,420
Entry Requirements :
- Attained Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSEE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language / English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Possess a diploma in accountancy or LCCI Higher Certificate or equivalent;
- A minimum of eight (8) years' working experience in accounting or finance; and
- Experience in participating in the development of a new accounting system.
- Participate in the revamp of the Billing and Cashier System and development of a Fixed Assets Module but not limited to drafting requirements for tender documents, data migration, carrying out user acceptance test and handling system go-live matter, etc;
- Draft system operational manuals and update Accounting Procedure Manual;
- Develop training materials and conduct training courses to users; and
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Five-day week, 18 days' annual leave (pro-rated to contract length) and medical / dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 16 ($31,685) per month and will be offered a time-limited contract until 31 March 2020. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital's contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply :
Applicants should send a letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form ( downloadable from the Hospital's website http://www.ppdh.org.hk ) and full resume indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 15 October 2018. Applicants should mark clearly the post "Time-limited Clerk-in-charge (Accounts Office)" on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry : 2859 0332
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.