Assistant Software Analyst
Post in IT Section I (Ref : A3/ASA/1/MIP) and
Post in IT Section II (Ref : A3/ASA/2/MIP)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Provide system design and coding services according to Software Analyst and functional & program specifications and to conduct system tests or unit tests;
- participate in development of user manuals and conduct technical training;
- perform on-going systems monitoring, maintenance and enhancements; and
- provide IT application support services for users to handle their queries and problems within the scope of service independently.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (i) a recognized degree in information technology or equivalent; or
(ii) Higher Diploma in IT discipline with 1 year of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system development, support and maintenance services;
- knowledge of software and database technologies with relevant solutions on various operating system platforms;
- good command of spoken Cantonese and written Chinese; and
- For post in IT Section I (Ref : A3/ASA/1/MIP) :
preferably with experience in web-based system development or mobile application development on iOS or Android;
- For post in IT Section II (Ref : A3/ASA/2/MIP) :
preferably with experience in web-based system development on ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, MS SQL Server, AJAX, JSON, jQuery & mobile application development on iOS & Android.
- Location : Sheung Wan
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / working experience / technical knowledge you have attained in details.
- Fresh graduate with IT degree and good programming skills are welcomed.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com by 15 October 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope / e-mail. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER