Assistant General Services Officer
* MPS Point 3-15, $14,780 - $30,165
Entry Requirements :
- Attained Level 2 / Grade E or above in five (5) subjects in HKDSEE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language / English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent.
- Strong in Excel and Word applications; and
- Has two (2) year's working experience. Relevant experience or qualification in property or facility management would be an advantage.
- Monitor the performance of the cleansing and security service providers;
- Conduct surprise inspection regularly during non-office hours (e.g. at nights or public holidays) on the performance of the outsourced cleaners and security guards;
- Implement policies on fire prevention, occupational safety and health, car-park management, safety and infection control;
- Investigate complaints about cleanliness and security issues;
- Coordinate with Facility Management Office in renovation, maintenance and repair works;
- Prepare notices and circulars; and
- Handle general clerical and administrative works.
Five-day week, 14 days' annual leave and medical / dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 3 ($14,780) per month and will be offered a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital's contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply :
Applicants should send a letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form ( downloadable from the Hospital's website http://www.ppdh.org.hk ) and full resume indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 15 October 2018. Applicants should mark clearly the post "Assistant General Services Officer" on the envelope / subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry : 2859 0332
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.