Development and Community Relations Manager (Full Time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Public Relations or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in marketing, corporate sales or related field
- Experience of working in healthcare industry is an advantage
- High level of self-motivation and integrity, able to work independently
- Strong and effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of marketing, healthcare industry is preferable
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Manager or Senior Officer
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 3 months.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.