We are looking for a candidate of high caliber to fill the above position.
Ref : MS-T301/AO0913/180921
- Ensure the smooth operation and quality of the Dental Outreach Program in accordance with the tender requirements
- Assist in implementing service improvement plans for dental service units
- Preparing guideline, monthly report and budget data for the Program
- Handling complaints
- Maintain good relationship with different stakeholders
- And perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 4 years' relevant working experience, preferably in elderly or medical services
- Strong organization, co-ordination, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Mature, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player and attentive to details
- Able to work independently and interested in communicating with elderly
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested parties please send your application indicating date of availability, latest and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 7/F., Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by e-mail to email@example.com
Candidates not notified within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more information about Yan Oi Tong, please visit our website http://www.yot.org.hk