Senior Activity Worker
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : EM-PION-SAW
Main Duty :
- Responsible for employment-support project for ethnic minority in Hong Kong International Airport.
- To promote the project and job vacancies among ethnic minority communities.
- To strengthen and maintain the ethnic minorities job-seeker network.
- To provide follow-up support services for the job-matched candidates.
- To organize activities and programme for the proiect participants.
- Outdoor work and on-shift work are required.
- Secondary Graduates (HKCEE / HKDSE) or above.
- Fluent in English, with native proficiency in Urdu, Nepali or Hindi.
- Passionate in serving ethnic minorities.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated, open-minded and responsible.
- With native proficiency in Chinese, with working experience in NGO and able to work immediately are preferable.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Salary : depends on qualifications and experiences
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or email@example.com Please indicate the post code on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.