Social Worker 1
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of people with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high calibre candidates to work for our Community Rehabilitation Network and the Patient Empowerment Program.
Ref : SW1_CRN-KWPEP_SEP18
Key responsibilities :
- Provide community rehabilitation and self-management programs, psycho-social support services, health education activities, and organize patients' mutual-aid support groups
- Registered Social Worker with diploma or degree in Social Work
- Preferably with experience in services for people with chronic health conditions
- Self-initiated, independent, flexible and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Duties in evenings and on weekends and public holidays are required on need basis
Work location : Kowloon West District
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 6 October 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer