Applications are invited for the post of Principal of Hong Kong Chinese Women's Club College commencing on 1st September, 2019.
- Shares the mission and vision of the school sponsoring body and the school
- Has a passionate commitment to education and nurturing the youth
- Has achieved the qualifications and requirements set by the EDB
- Prepares students for fast-changing global challenges
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Be proficient in both English and Chinese
Candidate's application and their full resume should be put in a sealed envelope marked "Confidential", addressing to :
The Chairman, Principal Selection Committee,
The Hong Kong Chinese Women's Club,
102 Duke of Windsor Social Service Building,
15 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong
Deadline of application : 5 October 2018
Personal data will be used confidentially and strictly for the recruitment purpose.