Chief Executive / Deputy Chief Executive
- Degree or above in social work, a RSW in Hong Kong;
- Preferable, if also with theological training;
- At least ten years of administrative and management experience in social services;
- Execute decisions of Board of Directors; oversee the administration and management of the Christian organization, evaluate the current systems, propose improvement measures and implementation;
- Focus on managing the social service operations and government funded centres; and coordinate churches and schools;
- Share the vision of Christian faith integration in social services and schools;
- Excellent language and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Those with less experience may apply for the post of Deputy Chief Executive.
Interested applicants please send application letter with full resume, expected salary and recent photo to the Board Chairman, Pentecostal Church of Hong Kong, 1/F., Ngai Wong Commercial Building, 11-13 Mongkok Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, or via email address email@example.com , with position applied and "Confidential" marked on the envelop.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.