Lecturers / Assistant Lecturers (Full Time)
Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution, which has been leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years. As one of the awardees of "Manpower Developer", we endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, learn and develop. We welcome calibers to join our Institution.
Ref : HKCT/DHSS_DLGS/FTL/MP1819-06)
※ Social Work
※ English / Chinese / Korean / Mathematics / Communication
Perform teaching duties; Devise and revise teaching materials and assessments; Grade student work and attend meetings; Assist programme planning and development; Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- For Lecturers, candidates should have postgraduate qualification in the relevant disciplines with professional experience as appropriate;
- For Assistant Lecturers, candidates should have bachelor degree or above in the relevant disciplines;
- At least 2 years' working experience in teaching related discipline and, preferably with experience in post-secondary education;
- For Social Work teaching, applicants should be a Registered Social Worker and have minimum of 5 years' Social Work relevant post-qualification working experience;
- For Language teaching, applicants should be able to demonstrate a higher level of English / Chinese / Korean proficiency.
We offer comprehensive career development opportunities and attractive remuneration package.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Job Reference No. on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.