A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : CSEII/EDSP/SW
- Act the role as Service Coordinator. Pioneering new services, provide holistic care need assessment, service planning, matching & periodic evaluation of service effectiveness for hospital discharged elderlies
- Engage elderlies and carers in rehabilitative process
- Edit and publish resources toolkits to facilitate ageing in place
- Participate in special project promotion and ongoing evaluation
- Minimum of 5 years' post-registration experience
- Experience in project management and community elderly services will be an advantage
- Working hours mainly during daytime
- Registered Social Worker in Hong Kong with recognized degree in Social Work or Gerontology
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 29 September 2018 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.