Social Service Officer (Contract Renewable)
A dynamic elderly service organization URGENTLY requires competent candidates to join our Father Sean Burke Care Home for the Elderly located at Ma On Shan (within walking distance to Wu Kai Sha MTR station). The Home offers 212 residential places for the needy elderly.
Ref : SSO-0918
- Registered Social Worker, with Bachelor degree or above in social work
- A minimum of 5 years' working experience, with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Experience in a residential care home setting preferred
- Mature and passionate in serving the Seniors
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good knowledge in computer applications
Major duties :
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of all social activities and programmes
- Supervise and develop the social team of the Elderly Care Home to provide quality social and counseling services for the residents
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties in relation to work assignment
- Take up general administration work as assigned
Please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability under confidential cover to Helping Hand, Nin Wah Road, Cheung Muk Tau North, Sai Kung, NT, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 September 2018.
Applicants not contacted by 5 October 2018 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.