Educational Psychologist I/II (0.5 Part-time)【Required immediately】
The Anglican (HK) is renowned for its provision of school-based educational psychology services (SBEPS) since 1996. Applications are now invited for the post of Educational Psychologist I/II to serve in both primary and secondary schools.
- A degree in Psychology from a local university or equivalent;
- A Master's degree in Educational Psychology (Professional Practice) from a Hong Kong university or equivalent;
- Obtained full membership of the Division of Educational Psychology of the Hong Kong Psychological Society or an equivalent status in an internationally recognized professional organization of Education Psychology;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
For EPI, the following qualification is also required :
- A Postgraduate Certificate in Education from a local university or equivalent and 6 years' relevant post-degree experience of which at least 3 years should be as an Educational Psychologist.
- provide professional assessment and support to students with special education needs;
- give consultation to teachers on the planning and implementation of educational / remedial programs for students with learning difficulties;
- design and organize training programs for teachers, parents and students;
- plan and conduct public education programs and conferences to enhance public awareness dyslexia and students with special educational needs;
- participate in research and development; and
- perform other relevant duties as required.
Salary and conditions of service :
- The successful candidate will be appointed on contract basis with salary scale based on the SBEPS under the Education Bureau.
Application Procedure :
Application with full resume should be addressed to The Chairperson, Anglican (HK) School-based Educational Psychology Service, c/o Principal, SKH Tang Shiu Kin Secondary School, 9 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Application must be received on or before 5 October 2018 marked "Application for the Post of EPI/II (0.5 Part-time)".