Social Worker 2
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of people with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our Community Rehabilitation Network.
Ref : SW2_CRN-LCU_SEP18
- Provide community rehabilitation and self-management programs, psycho-social support services, health education activities, and organize patients' self-help groups
- Registered Social Worker with degree in Social Work or above
- Minimum 2 years' experience in working with people with chronic health conditions / community organizations preferred
- Skills in networking and interest in information technology will be advantages, self-initiated, good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holidays are required on need basis
Work location : Kowloon West
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 28 September 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer