Project Officer (Station)
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
Kwai Tsing CGS Project
- To supervise the station's daily operation and coordinate maintenance work;
- To provide administration and facilities management for the project;
- To be responsible for providing guided tours of the Station to the visitors;
- To provide supporting service to educational events and recyclables collection activities;
- To prepare various reports and statistics; and
- To respond general enquiries and take follow up actions from the public.
- Diploma or above with at least 1 year of experience in supervisory role;
- Solid experience in facilities management / recycling industry is definitely an advantage;
- Experience in communicating with various parties for dispatch of recyclables;
- Mature, sociable and meticulous and able to work independently for multiple tasks and under pressure;
- May be required to work in evening and on Saturday and Sunday; and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Officer (Station).
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.