New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
- The appointee will assist in conducting various mental health related research projects and will be involved in all stages of the research process. He / She will be responsible for development of questionnaires, literature review, data collection, subject interviews, liaison with collaborators, management and analysis of research data and other administrative duties.
- A recognized University degree, preferably in psychology, cognitive science, or a related discipline;
- Proficient in statistical knowledge;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in general office and research-related software applications (SPSS); and
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.