Assistant Training Manager
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
- To coordinate training programmes delivered for in-house and outside participants, and to evaluate training effectiveness;
- To provide executive and administrative services to the Association and the Institute;
- To assist in the formulation and monitor of annual plan and budget for the Association's training function, and to prepare related reports;
- To liaise with external training institutes, consultants or vendors;
- To conduct market research on identifying training needs and trends for the Institute's development; and
- To execute training policy of the Association and the Institute.
- A recognized University degree, preferably in social science, mental health, psychology, training and development or a related discipline;
- 5 years of relevant experience in which at least 3 years in supervisory / managerial role; preferably with exposure in non-profit organization and / or training institute setting;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese;
- Detail-minded with good project management and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, and Chinese Word Processing; and
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.