Senior Facilities Officer / Facilities Officer
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
- To coordinate and monitor A&A renovation works and building maintenance services of the premises;
- To provide technical advices and resolve problems on renovation and maintenance works;
- To prepare specifications, tender documents and analysis for renovation and maintenance projects; and
- To supervise outsourced service providers on renovation and building maintenance service to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and prescribed standards.
- A recognized University degree / higher diploma in electrical engineering / building services engineering or other related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in renovation / A&A works and building maintenance services;
- Good command of written English and Chinese;
- Detail-minded with good project management and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in PC applications and knowledge in AutoCAD is definitely an advantage; and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Facilities Officer.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.