Play Environment Project Assistant
Playright Children's Play Association (Playright) is a charity that seeks to enrich the life of every child through quality play.
Play Environment Service provides advocacy projects to support the development of inclusive, safe and accessible play spaces creating a variety of play experiences for the Children.
Responsible for providing administrative and operation support for Playground advocacy and children's participation project(s).
- To assist in the preparation of children's workshops and outings
- To update project website and social media, e.g. Facebook
- To assist in office administration and clerical duties to support daily operations
- To perform any other duties as assigned
- Associate degree or above in Arts, Design or Social Science or equivalent
- Working experience in social service sector is preferred
- Have passion in serving children, positive and cheerful, interested in playground advocacy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC Software, including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Chinese word processing, and in design software (e.g. AI, Photoshop)
- Work on weekends / public holidays at time may be required
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Prospective employee is requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check on voluntary basis*.
Interested parties please send in applications with full resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data will only be used for recruitment purpose only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.