The Tsung Tsin Mission of Hong Kong Social Service is a Christian multi-service welfare organization which commits herself to serve the needy in the community with the love of GOD. The services provided including child care service, integrated children & youth centre, elderly service, family service, school social work, clinical and educational psychological service.
We are looking for a mature, dedicated, analytical and independent practitioner to fill the post.
Ref no : KF/EH/CC-ST
- Plan and develop speech therapy services for our elderly and child development services
- To deliver speech therapy services (including assessment and treatment) to our service targets
- Provide training and consultation to service targets and carers
- Recognized Degree in Speech & Hearing Sciences or above, or equivalent
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in working with elderly and children is preferable
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and independent
Interested parties please send your application on or before 21 September 2018 with full resume & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or G2-7, Kai Yue House, Kai Yip Estate, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon. "The Tsung Tsin Mission of Hong Kong Social Service".
All prospective employees are requested to undertake the Sexual Conviction Record Checks.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.