Project Officer (Post-Attachment Evaluations and Research)
HKSYU Industrial Attachment Office, a newly established university-wide platform for advancing industrial attachments, now seeks to appoint high calibre candidates to the position of Project Officer.
- To perform the regular collection of comments from employers, the student feedback surveys, and the focus group interviews with ex-attachment students.
- To assist the data analysis of the survey results and the content analysis of the comments from employers and focus group interview results;
- To facilitate the implementation the pre- and post- competitiveness measurements by BEPP Youth Competitiveness Indicators Model and the preparation of the assessment reports from the measurements;
- To conduct other data collations, evaluation tasks and research activities for supporting the formulation of strategic development plan.
- A good honours degree with at least 4-5 years of working experience, preferably in higher education institutions;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good organization, interpersonal skills and analytical abilities;
- Excellent administrative & computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- A good team player with the capacity to handle multi-tasks and be attentive to details;
- Experience of conducting qualitative research will be considered as an advantage.
Appointments will be made on the basis of a two-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement. The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send a completed application form and resume to the Director of Industrial Attachment via firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form can be obtained at :
Deadline : September 21, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The information provided will be used solely for recruitment-related purpose.
All applications will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.