Project Officer (Pre-Attachment Support)
HKSYU Industrial Attachment Office, a newly established university-wide platform for advancing industrial attachments, now seeks to appoint high calibre candidates to the position of Project Officer.
Major Responsibilities :
- Develop training materials and conduct training workshops, mock interviews and CV clinic services for students;
- Coordinate sharing sessions and forums, and other career-focused activities;
- Liaise with academic departments for pre-attachment supports;
- Identify the needs of students, provide students advice and consultation services on industrial attachment, career preparation and job matching;
- Manage the provisions of online resources and services for students in relation to industrial attachments;
- Conduct the publicity activities in relation to the industrial attachments
- Execute and implement details of the project;
- Support university-wide functions and perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of experience in providing training, preferably in education sector;
- Excellent administrative & computer skills;
- Self-driven and people-oriented;
- Well organized, diligent, initiative and strong sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must while proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Knowledge of using design-related applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) will be considered as an advantage;
- Interests to work for a growing university and administrative support system, and a passion to work with/for students.
Appointments will be made on the basis of a two-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement. The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send a completed application form and resume to the Director of Industrial Attachment via email@example.com
Application form can be obtained at :
Deadline : September 21, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The information provided will be used solely for recruitment-related purpose.
All applications will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.