Project Officer (External Partnerships) (2 positions)
HKSYU Industrial Attachment Office, a newly established university-wide platform for advancing industrial attachments, now seeks to appoint high calibre candidates to the position of Project Officer.
- To build up partnerships with various external agencies for industrial attachments from the 4 strategic areas: 1) arts and culture, 2) business and social enterprises; 3) research and education, and 4) social and community services;
- To arrange company visits and meetings with employers for sourcing more industrial attachment opportunities;
- To facilitate effective communication and close collaboration with external agencies on matters relating to industrial attachment;
- To maintain effective collaboration with industrial coordinators of different academic departments
- To launch publicity activities and campaigns for potential industrial attachment providers;
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Industrial Attachment and the Administrative Officer.
- A good honours degree with at least 4-5 years of experience in student affairs for career and internship service in higher education institutions;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills;
- Pleasant with good presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- A good team player with the capacity to handle multi-tasks and be attentive to details.
Appointments will be made on the basis of a two-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement. The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send a completed application form and resume to the Director of Industrial Attachment via email@example.com
Application form can be obtained at :
Deadline : September 21, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The information provided will be used solely for recruitment-related purpose.
All applications will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.