HKSYU Industrial Attachment Office, a newly established university-wide platform for advancing industrial attachments, now seeks to appoint high calibre candidates to the position of Administrative Officer.
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to ensure a smooth operation of the Industrial Attachment Office;
- To support the work of the Director and Associate Directors of Industrial Attachment;
- To supervise the work of the Project Officers;
- To liaise with departments and units within and outside the University;
- To develop and maintain the webpage of the Industrial Attachment Office;
- To prepare working files / records, budget plans, progress reports and other working documents;
- To plan and coordinate meetings and events for the Industrial Attachment Office;
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Industrial Attachment.
- A good honours degree with at least 6-10 years of experience in administrative jobs preferably in higher education institutions;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- A good team player with the capacity to handle multi-tasks and be attentive to details;
- Good computer literacy and webpage management skills.
Appointments will be made on the basis of a two-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement. The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send a completed application form and resume to the Director of Industrial Attachment via firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form can be obtained at :
Deadline : September 21, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The information provided will be used solely for recruitment-related purpose.
All applications will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.