Applications are invited from motivated and committed individuals for the position of Assistant Warden starting 1st December 2018. This residential position is required to work in shifts in the Boarding School.
Brief Job Description :
- Supervising, developing and counselling boarding students in academics, social skills, etiquette, etc.
- Communicating with students' parents and/or guardians
- Managing the Boarding Assistants and Janitors and liaising with other teachers
- Organising events and activities for the students
- Other administrative roles and tasks
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- A university degree
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Experience of working with young adolescents in an educational environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to complete various office tasks on computer, using Microsoft Office
- Working in / experience of a Boarding School / Dormitory / Hall of Residence / in a residential setting
- A qualification in Education or Psychology or Counselling
- Fluent in Putonghua
- Capable of using Microsoft Access and Photoshop or equivalent
- An interest in issues related to teaching and learning and / or adolescent development
Applicants should send their C.V.s, by 30th September 2018, to the Headmaster, Diocesan Boys' School, 131 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon. Please state the position applied for on the envelope.
All information provided will be used for recruitment related purposes only.