Social Worker (Family Service)
We are a Catholic multi-service social welfare agency. Applications are invited for the above vacancy.
Lok Heep Club (Code : LHC/SWA)
- A registered social worker with Diploma in Social Work or above
- At least two-year relevant work experience
- Experience in drug rehabilitation is highly preferred
- Initiative and mature in personality
Main Duties :
- Provide casework counselling to drug abusers and their family members, run recreational / therapeutic group and launch talks/programs
Working Hours :
- 39 hours with at least one evening duty (1800 - 2200) per week
Starting salary : $21,585 (Commensurate with experience)
Location : Wong Tai Sin (or other location according to service needs)
Appointment will be on a contract basis. Application with resume and contact telephone number should be sent to the Head of Family Service, Room 137 Caritas House, 2 Caine Road, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 September 2018. Applicants not invited for interview before 15 October 2018 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Successful candidates must consent to undergoing the sexual conviction record check.
The personal data of applicants will be used strictly and exclusively for recruitment-related purpose.