Registered Nurse (Psychiatric) (Family Service)
We are a Catholic multi-service social welfare agency. Applications are invited for the above vacancy.
Lok Heep Club (Code : LHC/RN (PSY))
- A registered nurse (Psychiatric)
- Experience in drug rehabilitation is highly preferred
- Initiative and mature in personality
Main Duties :
- Provide nursing care service and drug-related consultation to drug abusers, make medical referrals, provide brief counseling/consultation to drug abusers and their family members and support social workers to run anti-drug public health talks.
- Wan Chai and Wong Tai Sin (or other locations for direct service if needed)
Working Hours :
- 39 hours with at least one evening duty (1800 - 2200) per week
Starting salary : $ 33,290 (Commensurate with experience)
Appointment will be on a contract basis. Application with resume and contact telephone number should be sent to the Head of Family Service, Room 137 Caritas House, 2 Caine Road, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 September 2018. Applicants not invited for interview before 15 October 2018 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Successful candidates must consent to undergoing the sexual conviction record check.
The personal data of applicants will be used strictly and exclusively for recruitment-related purpose.