Executive Secretary / Administration Headquarters
Ref : MP/ES/ED/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide general secretarial support to the Education Services Secretary (ESS) including daily communication, appointments scheduling, documents preparation and liaison with offices of Board Members as well as Divisions / Branches / Office in Tung Wah and senior officers of Government Bureaux / Departments and external bodies;
- perform clerical and administrative duties of the Education Division including office logistic support, central filing establishment and other relevant functions and activities;
- compile annual plan, annual report and information materials of the Education Division;
- maintain systematic records of the Incorporated Management Committee (IMC) documents including registration of IMC managers, schedules of IMC meetings and other relating matters; and
- co-ordinate the booking and use of the conference room in the Education Division for best utilization of facilities.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- preferably with executive and/or secretarial experience in large-scale organization.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 24 September 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah's personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 December 2018 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER