Director of Accounts
Founded in 1957, we are a vibrant Christian NGO subvented by the Social Welfare Department and the Education Bureau with an annual budget of HK$118 million. Our main services include residential child care services for children and youth with inadequate family care. Please visit our website : http://www.hksas.org.hk for details
We are looking for a Director of Accounts who will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Committee. Specifically, the incumbent is responsible for Director of Accounts.
- Formulating and implementing policies on finance, IT and corporate governance
- Compiling financial budgets and projections to ensure that the Society's finance is healthy and sustainable
- Ensuring all statutory reports, such as financial and performance tracking metric reports, required by various government departments and funding bodies are prepared accurately and in time
- Providing expert advice to the CEO and the ExCo and ensuring they are fully aware of the latest situation in his area of responsibilities by compiling analytical reports and related papers
- Overseeing Accounting and IT teams to ensure efficient and quality services are maintained and duly developed to meet the need of increasing services
We are looking for a certified public accountant who has, preferably, similar experience gained from an NGO and who embraces changes and welcomes the challenges of the forthcoming expansion of services and facilities.
Please send resume with detailed employment records and expected salary to the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Student Aid Society, G/F 485 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon or via email to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview before end of October 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.