Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community.
We create the following Additional Positions for our new project and invite high caliber persons to join us.
Project : Community Project
(New Territories West Cluster - Tuen Mun and Yuen Long)
- Diploma or above qualifications
- At least 3 years' working experience
- Competent in computer skills is a preference
- Clerical duties in support of the community project team
- Support the development of an IT management system
- Monitor the progress of a community project according to schedule
- Regular visits to Residential Care Homes may be required
- Collect and collate all progress reports and statistics according to schedule
- Compile monthly financial reports & issue payment requests
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 September 2018.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.