Full-time / Part-time Community Nurses
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community.
We create the following Additional Positions for our new project and invite high caliber persons to join us.
Project : Community Project
(New Territories West Cluster - Tuen Mun and Yuen Long)
- Acquired professional qualifications registrable with the HK Nursing Council
- With at least 5 years' post qualification experience
- Experience related to elderly or community services is preferable
- Provide regular on-site visits to support old aged homes and homes for Persons with Disabilities under the "Visiting Medical Practitioners Service" project
- Deliver health talks to home staff or residents as required
- Liaise with homes and medical practitioners to organize on-site medical consultations in homes
- Conduct surveys in homes as required
- Monitoring of deliverables
- Review statistics and outcomes
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 September 2018.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.