Assistant Accounting & Administration Officer
To meet the needs of continuous development, W F Joseph Lee Primary School is in search of dedicated professionals to provide timely, professional and comprehensive support to school.
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Assist in preparing on-time monthly management reports and supporting schedules
- Assist in supporting for annual audit and school compliance issues
- Perform record keeping and prepare a variety written materials for the purpose of complying financial, legal and administrative requirements
- Assist in providing necessary information (e.g. vendors, suppliers, contractors, etc.) to ensure accuracy and adhered to established fiscal guidelines and procedure prior to processing for action
- Assist in handling school administration duties, e.g. student services, human resources management, school events etc.
- Assist in ad hoc projects / tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma or above in accounting related discipline
- At least 2 years of practical accounting experiences
- Good inter-personal, mature, independent, detail-minded and good organization skills
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC application skill especially Excel at an advanced level
- With relevant experience in school and knowledge in Peach-Tree accounting system will be an advantage
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating expected salary and availability, to Human Resources Department, W F Joseph Lee Primary School, 9 Tin Fai Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong and mark the applied post on the envelope. Or by email to email@example.com
Our website : http://www.wfjlps.edu.hk
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.