Research Associate / Research Assistant (Full time / Part time)
To meet the needs of continuous development, W F Joseph Lee Primary School is in search of dedicated professionals to provide timely, professional and comprehensive support to school.
- Participate in the research projects of Positive Education / Education Development of School
- Conduct surveys as assigned
- Assist in preparing the research reports
- Work closely with all internal and external parties to ensure smooth completion of the projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master degree or above in Statistics, Education or related disciplines, with 1 year of relevant experience
- Prior work experience in educational institution will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Education field is required
- A high level of self-motivation and strong organizational, research and reporting skills
- Independent, good interpersonal skills and strong sense of team spirit
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Candidates with less experience / lower qualifications will be considered as Research Assistant
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating expected salary and availability, to Human Resources Department, W F Joseph Lee Primary School, 9 Tin Fai Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong and mark the applied post on the envelope. Or by email to email@example.com
Our website : http://www.wfjlps.edu.hk
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.