Assistant Manager (Training Administration)
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor the counter operation, procurement, warehouse management, stock and logistical arrangement relating to training issues.
- Handle accounting tasks related to trainings including invoice issuing, petty cash and income reports etc.
- Assist in office and center management including daily operation, repair & maintenance, storage, equipment, utilization, filing etc.
- Develop the team to provide quality customer services and complaint handling.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
- Strong knowledge in center operation, training supporting, accounting and inventory management.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in PC knowledge (including Excel & Microsoft Office).
- Demonstrated competence in leading a small team.
Interested candidates please send their applications together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Health and Care Service, Hong Kong Red Cross, 8/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong, or e-mail to email@example.com on or before 19th September 2018.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files for up to a period of 6 months.