Ref : UCMS/CS/AA/20180903
- To provide clerical and administrative support such as daily office operation, enquiry, filing, database management
- To assist in fundraising activities
- To assist in property management service
- To handling the account of activities
- Other relevant duties assigned by supervisor
- F.7 / S6 or above with at least 2 years of working experience
- Proficient in English and Chinese typing
- Good knowtledge of computer software, especially Microsoft Word (Chinese and English), Excel, Power point, Access
- Experience in fundraising, property management or NGO's service experience is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with the public, self-motivated, good working attitude and pleasant personality
- Require to perform outdoor duties occasionally outside normal working hours
Please send application together with resume, current / last salary, expected salary and referees to the Senior Manager, Operations, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O, N.T on or before 26 September 2018. (Please quote our reference no. on the envelope.) Applicants do not receive reply within one month should consider their applications unsuccessful.
The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.