Radiographer (Full-time) (5-day work week)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
- Certificate, diploma or degree to practice Medical Radiography which is recognized by the Hong Kong Radiographers Board.
- Registered Radiographer of Hong Kong with valid Annual Practicing Certificate and Irradiating Apparatus License.
- Experience as Radiographer in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Experience in Cath Lab is beneficial.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Demonstrates independent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates good patient handling skills.
- Ability to work with other hospital personnel in a kind, courteous, professional manner.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 或郵寄到香港港安醫院，司徒拔道40號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email email@example.com
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.