Technical Support Analyst
Ref : A3/TSA/2/MIP
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide IT consultation and problem solving services for IT team members and other users;
- review and analyze vendor products or proposals;
- provide crash maintenance and technical support for production systems and related computer software, hardware and network; and
- coordinate infrastructure projects, prepare proposals & reports and analyze on internal IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system and network infrastructure support, system and server administration;
- preferably with solid experience in network design and configuration for different firewalls, routers and switches and technical support for IT server equipment & virtualization such as VMware, Linux and Windows;
- well-proven experience in technical support for various operating systems, databases, IT and network solutions;
- good knowledge of IT server hardware, system software, IT security and network design with practical skills in configurations for both corporate-wide and local LAN environment; and
- work independently under pressure and possess good interpersonal and communication skills are preferred.
- Location: Sheung Wan
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in details.
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 September 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/e-mail. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 December 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER