Assistant Teacher (AT) (ICT)
A non-profit-making, co-educational EMI and DSS SchoolInvitation to apply for the above posts effective School Year 2018-19, starting on 1st Sept 2018.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognized degree. Priority is given to applicants with relevant majors.
- Ability to teach in fluent English preferred.
- Relevant teaching experience preferred.
- To teach the relevant subject (0.4 of a regular teacher's teaching load)
- Lesson substitution, if required
- To carry out co-curricular activities and other duties as assigned by the School Principal.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary, comparable to Points 8 to 11 of the government's master pay scale, will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Generous medical benefits.
Applications with a covering letter and detailed resume with supporting documents of HKCE/HKDSE/HKAL examination results and university transcripts should be sent by post to: The Principal, The Chinese Foundation Secondary School, 9 Harmony Road, Siu Sai Wan, Hong Kong.
Please mark clearly on the envelope the name of the post applied.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.