Executive Assistant IIIA【Recruitment Day】
- Medical Benefits
- HA Pay adjustment & Annual Salary Increment
- 17 Public Holidays & 10-21 Annual Leave
- Conversion to Permanent Employment
- Stable Work Environment
- On-the-job Training
- Shopping Discounts
Ref : KCC1808089
Pay : HK$12,343 - HK$15,599 per month
Entry requirement :
- F.5 / S.5 with (a) or (b) below :
(a) HKCEE 5 passes including English Language(Syllabus B) and Chinese Language; or equivalent;
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below :
- Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language; and
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / "Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent;
- F.5 / S.5 with experience.
Recruitment Day (Ref : KCC 8/2018/21835)
Date : 6 Sep (Thu) & 27 Sep (Thu)
Time : 9:30am to 11:00am
Venue : Rm 104, Blk S, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Date : 19 Sep (Wed)
Time : 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Venue : Conference Room, M/F, Rehab. Bldg., Kowloon Hospital
- Please also note that the captioned board will be cancelled if typhoon signal no. 8 is in force by or after 12:00 noon that day. If such, the details of rescheduled interview will be informed later.
- Application form HA(G)13 can be obtained from the general Office of HA hospitals / institutions or downloaded from HA's website http://www.ha.org.hk
- Please refer to career page on Hospital Authority website http://www.ha.org.hk for more details.
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 24 months.