Project Assistant (Part time)
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operated currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
Working Location : Sham Shui Po
Jockey Club Linking H.O.P.E.S. Project
- To provide accounting and clerical support to the project;
- To conduct and support the implementation of programmes and groups;
- To assist in conducting related research projects including data collection, analysis of research data and other administrative duties; and
- To assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above with relevant working experience;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Attention to detail, hardworking and able to work independently; and
- Experience in programme implementation, programme evaluation and mental health rehabilitation service will be a definite advantage.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.