Physiotherapist I/II (Full-time or Part-time)
CTY is a service unit under HKSR located in Lam Tin HKSR complex composing physiotherapy out-patient clinic and day rehabilitation service to persons with various health problems. We invite suitably qualified candidates to join our team.
Ref : PT_CTY_AUG18
- Day rehabilitation service and neuro-outpatient service
- Working with a team of health care professionals on service development
- Stroke or neuro disease management experience preferred
- Have a Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing certificate issued by the Physiotherapist Board, Hong Kong
- Work independently and look for advancement in career
- Those apply PTI shall have at least 5 year working experience
- Master Pay Scale (MPS) commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience, plus allowance
- 44 working hours per week; 5 day work shall be arranged for full time; Saturday duty may require
- 18+ day annual leave; other benefits include study leave, study allowance, dental and medical subsidy for full time staff
For part-time, please indicate the availability of working hours / days per week in the application.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, HKSR Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 7 September 2018.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.