Assistant Manager / Manager (Hong Chi Pinehill Redevelopment Project)
A non-profit organization, dedicated to provide comprehensive services to support people of all ages and with all grades of intellectual disabilities and their families, invites applications for the above position.
Ref : AM/MG(PRP)/17/08/18/M
- Management of a Day Activity Centre cum Hostel (capacity 50)
- Maintain effective personnel, financial and case management
- Lead the team to provide quality service to people with intellectual disabilities
- Degree OR Diploma of Social Work with at least 5 years' relevant experience in Social Work
- Registered Social Worker
- HKCEE Eng (Syl. B) & Chi grade E or above / HKDSEE Eng & Chi Level 2 or above
- Experience in rehabilitation services preferred
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken Cantonese
- Proficiency in computer application and Chinese word processing
- Work location : Tai Po
Salary will commensurate with appointee's relevant experience.
Please send the completed Job Application Form ( can be downloaded from http://www.hongchi.org.hk/en_menucontent.asp?id=45 ) and mark "Confidential & Ref. No." to Mr. Steven Tsoi, Services Management Office, Pinehill Village, Chung Nga Road, Nam Hang, Tai Po, N.T., Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check on voluntary basis.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.