Lecturers / Assistant Lecturers (Full Time / Part Time)
Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution, which has been leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years. As one of the awardees of "Manpower Developer", we endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, learn and develop. We welcome calibers to join our Institution.
Ref : HKCT/PSE/FTL/MP1718-44
Design (Graphic / Advertising) / Social Media / Digital Marketing / Accounting / Business / Chinese / Putonghua / Mathematics / Communication / Social Work / English / Hospitality Management / Tourism Management / Food & Beverage Management / Culinary / Event Management
Perform teaching duties; Devise and revise teaching materials and assessments; Grade student work and attend meetings; Assist programme planning and development; Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- For Lecturers, candidates should have postgraduate qualification in the relevant disciplines with professional experience as appropriate;
- For Assistant Lecturers, candidates should have bachelor degree or above in the relevant disciplines;
- At least 2 years' working experience in teaching related discipline and, preferably with experience in post-secondary education;
- For Design teaching, good command of Design software in Photoshop, AI, Indesign, 3D Max, AutoCAD and Unity will be an advantage.
- For Social Work teaching, applicants should be a Registered Social Worker and have minimum of 5 years' Social Work relevant post-qualification working experiences, with experience in post-secondary education will be an advantage;
- For Language teaching, applicants should be able to demonstrate a higher level of English / Chinese / Putonghua proficiency, while holding a qualification of other language (Japanese / Korea) is an advantage;
- For TV Production teaching, applicants should have at least 4 years working experience in the TV industries; at least 3 years solid experience in OB production and Studio production; or comprehensive knowledge in TV production, preferably in the role of producer;
- For Hospitality and Tourism teaching, Proficiency in using Opera (PMS) or Sabre system is preferred.
We offer comprehensive career development opportunities and attractive remuneration package.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position and Subject(s) apply on the email subject to email@example.com
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.