The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of people with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high calibre candidates to work for our Community Rehabilitation Network and Patient Empowerment Program.
Ref : RN_CRN-KWPEP_AUG18
Key responsibilities :
- Manage service flow and monitor daily operations
- Staff supervision
- Organize and conduct community rehabilitation programs, chronic disease self-management groups and health education activities
- Flexibility, organizational and communication skills
- Experience in administration an asset
- Registered with the Nursing Council (Nursing Board) of Hong Kong
- At least 3 years post registration experience
Working hours :
Normally 44-hour week, including evenings and weekends based on service needs.
Work Location : Mainly Kowloon West District
Interested parties please send application letter with ref code and full resume with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resources Department, Room 12, 1/F, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon on or before 30 August 2018.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer