Senior Registered Nurse (Full-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s):
At present we have openings in the following departments :
1. Pediatrics Unit
3. Cardiac Catherization & Interventional Centre
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing is required
- Bachelor of Nursing is required
- Applicants must hold Hong Kong Registered Nurse license and current practicing certificate
- Current ACLS is required
- At least 3 years of working experience in nursing
- Rotation shift duty is required and weekend & holiday duty is necessary
- Good communication skills are essential
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and independent problem solving skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.