Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : P2-RHCS
- A Hong Kong university degree in social work;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / HKDSE;
- 3 years' relevant post-qualification rehabilitation experience preferable;
- Registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance.
Job Duties :
- To be responsible for the service administration, coordination and development of Home Care Service For Persons With Severe Disabilities;
- To oversee the operation and implementation of the case management service;
- To provide supervision to inter-professional staff and supporting staff.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week and on shift when necessary
Working location : Kwun Tong District and Wong Tai Sin District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.