Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : SW1-OMH
- A University Degree in Social Work and registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- At least 5 years of experience as Social Worker and 2 years of experience with project management role;
- Experience in working with cancer patients will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of community resources and benefits is required;
- Sound communication, problem-solving and organization skills;
- Strong ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, partners and other health professionals.
Job Duties :
- To act as a role of project leader and manage a cancer team;
- To provide holistic support and outreach services to cancer patients and their carers;
- To organize capacity building training programs for service users;
- To mobilize community resources and volunteers to support service users;
- To develop guidelines, clinical protocols, strategic service plan and evaluation;
- Collaborate with hospitals, district organizations and other NGOs to provide a continuum of care services for patients and their families.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working location : Kwun Tong and home visit duties required
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.