Time-limited Assistant Hospital Administrator
MPS Point 17-27, $31,855 - $50,900
Entry Requirements :
- Has a recognised university degree or equivalent;
- Level 3 / Grade C or above in English Language in HKDSEE / HKCEE or English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent; and
- Fluent in English and Chinese with excellent writing skills.
(i) Has no less than 1 year working experience in system / project development preferably human resources management system; (ii) Candidate who ALSO has past exposure to training activities particularly involvement in course coordination or administration in educational / training institutions will have a definite advantage.
Major Duties :
- Undertake the enhancement and addition of gratuity module to the Human Resources Information System ("HRIS"), including drafting specifications and conducting user acceptance test.
- Liaise with the software developer of HRIS on enhancement and modification initiatives, including monitoring the progress of outstanding deliverables, preparing management reports and statistics; and
- Assist in other human resources and personnel matters related to HRIS.
Five-day week, 18 days' annual leave (pro-rated to contract length) and medical / dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 17 ($31,855 per month) and will be offered a time-limited contract until 31 March 2019 which is renewable, subject to the service need of the department and satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital's contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply :
Applicants should send a letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form ( downloadable from the Hospital's website http://www.ppdh.org.hk ) and full resume indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong by 24 August 2018. Applicants should mark clearly the post "Assistant Hospital Administrator" on the envelope and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to sit for a written test.
Enquiry : 2859 0335
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.